Class Pass Terms and Conditions
- Valid at drop-in classes.
- Class passes are valid from date of purchase, not first use. Therefore, if you want to ensure your space in a class but maximize the duration of your pass, please book your space and click Pay Later. On the day of the class you can buy your pass. If you have made an account you can then log in to apply it to the class, or we will do it for you when you come to class. In subsequent weeks, when signing up to class, just enter your email address in to the 'Redeem Package' field to apply your pass.
- If you need to cancel, your class credit will be returned provided you cancel at least 3 hours ahead of class start time. This is to ensure your space can be filled. NB: Different rules apply for users of MoveGB.
- Class passes are for use by the named holder only. They cannot be transferred or resold without our permission.
- Class passes are valid for 6-weeks, but we will extend the expiry date of all live passes if we cancel classes.
- If you need to suspend your card temporarily (e.g. you can't come to class because of an injury or you need to work away) please let us know as soon as possible.